The Columbia Farmers Fresh Market (CFFM) is a collaborative effort between Columbia Main Street, the City of Columbia, and local growers. For more than 30 years the market has offered vendors a venue to sell the goods they produce and shoppers a local source for healthy, safe and reliable goods. In these unprecedented times, CFFM continues to be an essential business, providing the community with these services.
Shoppers are asked to do the following to keep the market safe:
- Maintain 6 ft. away from others in line. Please use the lines provided on the ground to stand in line.
- Do not touch the products for sale, as vendors will handle all the product, they will bag and wrap it and hand it to you. If a shopper is in the booth, please wait for them to leave before entering.
- As much as shoppers and vendors would like to visit with each other, shoppers are asked to shop and depart to minimize the time of potential exposure.
- Consider contacting your favorite vendor to pre-order. This is the safest and most efficient way.
- Please send one person from your family to the market to shop if possible. The venue is not a social market during this time and is open for shoppers to obtain essential goods. This will help us keep the number down in the market and it will help limit exposure.
- No pets or other animals will be allowed at the market at this time for the health and safety of customers and vendors.
- Consider using credit/debit cards instead of cash.
- Consider using hand sanitizer and wearing a face mask.
- As always, the market has a no smoking/vaping policy.
For more information about the Columbia Farmers Fresh Market, contact:
Columbia Main Street at (931) 388-3647 or, firstname.lastname@example.org