We Are Your Favourite Store. Columbia Farmers Fresh Market
Located at Riverwalk Park just a short walk from the historic Town Square, the Columbia Farmers Fresh Market partners with local farms to feature vendors selling honey, jams, eggs, hand-crafted items, cut flowers, locally raised meats, and of course, lots of local produce sold directly by the farmers.
Results in numbers
Years on the market
It's very clean and has alot to pick from. Pig and leaf have great salad lettuce. I also got Honey from one of the vendors. ( Cranford hollow) ❤️ The best Honey!! Missed them this week.
Certified quality of the best products on the market.
We Offer With Various Quality Organic Products!
- Our website is finally live! Check on your phone or desktop!
- Don’t miss out, we expect fresh vegetables right off the vine; tomatoes, squash, carrots, zucchini. We have fresh home made pies, and cinnamon rolls. We have handcrafted wood bowls and soaps to wash up with. So plan that family meal and we will have your fresh harvest ready for ya.
- Our beekeepers think honey will be ready as early as mid June. Keep checking with us; the bees are busy and they run the show and pick the harvest date, not us. We will let you know soon!
- More events with cooperation with Lakewhitneyharborrentals.
- A Collaborative effort between Columbia Main Street, the City of Columbia, and local growers. For more than 30 years the market has offered vendors a venue to sell the goods they produce and shoppers a local source for healthy, safe and reliable goods.Co